The Movie continues as more material from U.K. singer/producer Taio Cruz surfaces. The latest song to pop up on U.S. radar is the Timbaland-esque, Take You Away, in which Taio politely asks the women of the world to “tell me what I gotta do to take you away?” Not only is his question extremely valid (I for one would love to know), but it sets up a smooth run through when the speakers begin to blast Take You Away in the clubs. While Taio might not hail from U.S. soil, the challenges that men face when it comes to women are internationally shared - soon Taio Cruz and his music will be too.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.