He loves a woman. For that simple reason, U.K. triple-threat (singer/songwriter/producer) Taio Cruz declares, “I Can’t Say Go.” While I applaud Taio (pronounced Ty-O) for being a man and clearly admitting he is vulnerable without his female companion, the connotation makes him a bit of a hypocrite. On his breakout single, Moving On, Cruz lamented over a past relationship and although it had the chance to be healed, he chose to move on. Mixed messages aside, the song is very well written and should provide listeners –men and women alike– with a realistic everyday song about love. The international debut from Taio Cruz, Departure, will be in stores in early 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 11/13/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.