He loves a woman. For that simple reason, U.K. triple-threat (singer/songwriter/producer) Taio Cruz declares, “I Can’t Say Go.” While I applaud Taio (pronounced Ty-O) for being a man and clearly admitting he is vulnerable without his female companion, the connotation makes him a bit of a hypocrite. On his breakout single, Moving On, Cruz lamented over a past relationship and although it had the chance to be healed, he chose to move on. Mixed messages aside, the song is very well written and should provide listeners –men and women alike– with a realistic everyday song about love. The international debut from Taio Cruz, Departure, will be in stores in early 2008.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!