Apparently, Taio Cruz partied a little too hard last night—on his latest effort, the newest single off his forthcoming junior set, the UK pop singer suffers from a downright epic Hangover. His solution? Hook up with Flo Rida to enjoy a little hair of the dog that bit him—with a little help from Dr. Luke, who provides an appropriately pounding, carefree backdrop for their revelry. Cruz’ next album has yet to receive either a title or a release date, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest release details.
Update: TY.O will be released on 12/6.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.