For many cities across the U.S., weather in the months of April and May are completely unpredictable; sunny and 75 degrees one day, overcast and rainy with a low of 50 degrees the next. Believe it or not, subconsciously, large fluctuations in weather conditions can cause a melancholy attitude, and in some circumstances, the onset of depression. If this sounds like what you’ve experienced over the past month, we here at DJ Booth have just the fixer-upper. London native Taio Cruz released his debut album, Departure, in March, and the album’s new single, a remixed version of I Can Be (featuring Estelle), provides motivation, energy, and a reminder to maintain that “go getta” attitude. Take a listen and let the good times soak in; you’ll be feeling better in no time.
Written by DJ Z on 04/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.