For many cities across the U.S., weather in the months of April and May are completely unpredictable; sunny and 75 degrees one day, overcast and rainy with a low of 50 degrees the next. Believe it or not, subconsciously, large fluctuations in weather conditions can cause a melancholy attitude, and in some circumstances, the onset of depression. If this sounds like what you’ve experienced over the past month, we here at DJ Booth have just the fixer-upper. London native Taio Cruz released his debut album, Departure, in March, and the album’s new single, a remixed version of I Can Be (featuring Estelle), provides motivation, energy, and a reminder to maintain that “go getta” attitude. Take a listen and let the good times soak in; you’ll be feeling better in no time.
Written by DJ Z on 04/28/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.