For many cities across the U.S., weather in the months of April and May are completely unpredictable; sunny and 75 degrees one day, overcast and rainy with a low of 50 degrees the next. Believe it or not, subconsciously, large fluctuations in weather conditions can cause a melancholy attitude, and in some circumstances, the onset of depression. If this sounds like what you’ve experienced over the past month, we here at DJ Booth have just the fixer-upper. London native Taio Cruz released his debut album, Departure, in March, and the album’s new single, a remixed version of I Can Be (featuring Estelle), provides motivation, energy, and a reminder to maintain that “go getta” attitude. Take a listen and let the good times soak in; you’ll be feeling better in no time.
Written by DJ Z on 04/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.