For many cities across the U.S., weather in the months of April and May are completely unpredictable; sunny and 75 degrees one day, overcast and rainy with a low of 50 degrees the next. Believe it or not, subconsciously, large fluctuations in weather conditions can cause a melancholy attitude, and in some circumstances, the onset of depression. If this sounds like what you’ve experienced over the past month, we here at DJ Booth have just the fixer-upper. London native Taio Cruz released his debut album, Departure, in March, and the album’s new single, a remixed version of I Can Be (featuring Estelle), provides motivation, energy, and a reminder to maintain that “go getta” attitude. Take a listen and let the good times soak in; you’ll be feeling better in no time.
Written by DJ Z on 04/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.