Now that singer Taio Cruz has finally recovered from that Hangover with Flo Rida, the Pop Prince is back on our pages thanks to his latest single Fast Car. While the London native’s past Booth-featured releases have boasted guest appearances from big named artists like Ludacris and David Guettta, here Cruz chooses to roll solo. Fast Car ignites at a much slower rate then we’re used to from the singer, who belts out his vocals with the backing of light strings, but things immediately speed up and morph into a bouncy club-ready tune. This is thanks to producers Max Martin and Klas Åhlund, whose upbeat boardwork is a nice marriage to the singer’s fist pump-worthy hook. Cruz’ TY.O album remains without a release date, but with this latest single fans are hopefully a little closer to getting their hands on the long-awaited project.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.