Now that singer Taio Cruz has finally recovered from that Hangover with Flo Rida, the Pop Prince is back on our pages thanks to his latest single Fast Car. While the London native’s past Booth-featured releases have boasted guest appearances from big named artists like Ludacris and David Guettta, here Cruz chooses to roll solo. Fast Car ignites at a much slower rate then we’re used to from the singer, who belts out his vocals with the backing of light strings, but things immediately speed up and morph into a bouncy club-ready tune. This is thanks to producers Max Martin and Klas Åhlund, whose upbeat boardwork is a nice marriage to the singer’s fist pump-worthy hook. Cruz’ TY.O album remains without a release date, but with this latest single fans are hopefully a little closer to getting their hands on the long-awaited project.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.