Imagine a nightclub at full capacity, with the doors sealed and all the air being slowly sucked out. Sounds fun, right? And by “fun,” I mean terrifying. But if Sean Kingston can create a club banger about a dancefloor on fire, who am I to say that Brooklyn rapper/producer/songwriter Tah Mac can’t strike gold with a jam involving asphyxiation? Kicked off with the announcement, “Party people, we’re runnin’ out of air!”, this newly-remixed promo single (an exclusive world premiere!) finds the Booth newcomer using Oxygen deprivation as an unlikely metaphor for an exhilarating night at the local spot. Redman, whom Tah is currently accompanying on tour, jumps on the headliner and Arabjonesbeats’ body-moving instrumental to deliver a high-energy guest verse. This record isn’t attached to a larger solo set but, if you’re feeling it, you can keep it locked for all the latest from the multi-talented pop buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.