Imagine a nightclub at full capacity, with the doors sealed and all the air being slowly sucked out. Sounds fun, right? And by “fun,” I mean terrifying. But if Sean Kingston can create a club banger about a dancefloor on fire, who am I to say that Brooklyn rapper/producer/songwriter Tah Mac can’t strike gold with a jam involving asphyxiation? Kicked off with the announcement, “Party people, we’re runnin’ out of air!”, this newly-remixed promo single (an exclusive world premiere!) finds the Booth newcomer using Oxygen deprivation as an unlikely metaphor for an exhilarating night at the local spot. Redman, whom Tah is currently accompanying on tour, jumps on the headliner and Arabjonesbeats’ body-moving instrumental to deliver a high-energy guest verse. This record isn’t attached to a larger solo set but, if you’re feeling it, you can keep it locked for all the latest from the multi-talented pop buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)