Imagine a nightclub at full capacity, with the doors sealed and all the air being slowly sucked out. Sounds fun, right? And by “fun,” I mean terrifying. But if Sean Kingston can create a club banger about a dancefloor on fire, who am I to say that Brooklyn rapper/producer/songwriter Tah Mac can’t strike gold with a jam involving asphyxiation? Kicked off with the announcement, “Party people, we’re runnin’ out of air!”, this newly-remixed promo single (an exclusive world premiere!) finds the Booth newcomer using Oxygen deprivation as an unlikely metaphor for an exhilarating night at the local spot. Redman, whom Tah is currently accompanying on tour, jumps on the headliner and Arabjonesbeats’ body-moving instrumental to deliver a high-energy guest verse. This record isn’t attached to a larger solo set but, if you’re feeling it, you can keep it locked for all the latest from the multi-talented pop buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)