Imagine a nightclub at full capacity, with the doors sealed and all the air being slowly sucked out. Sounds fun, right? And by “fun,” I mean terrifying. But if Sean Kingston can create a club banger about a dancefloor on fire, who am I to say that Brooklyn rapper/producer/songwriter Tah Mac can’t strike gold with a jam involving asphyxiation? Kicked off with the announcement, “Party people, we’re runnin’ out of air!”, this newly-remixed promo single (an exclusive world premiere!) finds the Booth newcomer using Oxygen deprivation as an unlikely metaphor for an exhilarating night at the local spot. Redman, whom Tah is currently accompanying on tour, jumps on the headliner and Arabjonesbeats’ body-moving instrumental to deliver a high-energy guest verse. This record isn’t attached to a larger solo set but, if you’re feeling it, you can keep it locked for all the latest from the multi-talented pop buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.