On his first Booth feature since late 2011, TaEast expresses his Hope to Fly. Sadly, there is no way that he can literally fly, but if he continues releasing cuts like this one, it won’t be long before his career takes off. Setting the stage for the L.A. emcee’s bars, co-producers Ken Price and Cairo Mayeson craft a jazzy, orchestral instrumental driven by a crooning vocal sample. Atop the beat, Ta’ shares his aspirations in a youthful, hungry flow. While some may doubt his dream and tell him to get a real job, he refuses to set down the mic; it’s that determination and confidence that will have him laughing last. There is no word on a larger project in the works, but we will keep you posted on Ta’East’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.