Last we heard from TaEast, on a July 2013 promo cut, the L.A. buzzmaker was expressing his Hope to Fly. On his first feature of 2014, we find him chasing after a more attainable (relatively speaking) goal: utter domination of the rap game. On new single off his next LP, premiered last week on BBC Radio, Cairo Mayeson‘s menacing flip of Awolnation’s Sail backs the unsigned spitter as he tells listeners why failure simply ain’t an option for him: “I was raised in an era where the Bulls went 72 and 10, so all I can do is win.” This braggadocious banger is attached to forthcoming full-length Method to Madness, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for release details, as well as the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.