Last we heard from TaEast, on a July 2013 promo cut, the L.A. buzzmaker was expressing his Hope to Fly. On his first feature of 2014, we find him chasing after a more attainable (relatively speaking) goal: utter domination of the rap game. On new single off his next LP, premiered last week on BBC Radio, Cairo Mayeson‘s menacing flip of Awolnation’s Sail backs the unsigned spitter as he tells listeners why failure simply ain’t an option for him: “I was raised in an era where the Bulls went 72 and 10, so all I can do is win.” This braggadocious banger is attached to forthcoming full-length Method to Madness, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for release details, as well as the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.