Last we heard from TaEast, on a July 2013 promo cut, the L.A. buzzmaker was expressing his Hope to Fly. On his first feature of 2014, we find him chasing after a more attainable (relatively speaking) goal: utter domination of the rap game. On new single off his next LP, premiered last week on BBC Radio, Cairo Mayeson‘s menacing flip of Awolnation’s Sail backs the unsigned spitter as he tells listeners why failure simply ain’t an option for him: “I was raised in an era where the Bulls went 72 and 10, so all I can do is win.” This braggadocious banger is attached to forthcoming full-length Method to Madness, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for release details, as well as the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.