They say that sleep is the cousin of death, but tabi Bonney seems to be taking Nas’ quote literally. With previous video Time of Her Life barely in the rearview, Bonney is right back at it with brand new visuals for Top Notch. An electro-soaked affair that gets its drive from legendary producer Ski Beatz, Top Notch gets it mission statement from the DMV headliner as he explains his dedication to only the finest things in life, including women who are equally dedicated to luxury. In other words, if you love models, experimentally materialistic hip-hop or better yet both, I suggest you get to watching right now. And for even more tabi in your life, go ahead and grab a copy of his The Summer Years album, out now.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/15/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.