They say that sleep is the cousin of death, but tabi Bonney seems to be taking Nas’ quote literally. With previous video Time of Her Life barely in the rearview, Bonney is right back at it with brand new visuals for Top Notch. An electro-soaked affair that gets its drive from legendary producer Ski Beatz, Top Notch gets it mission statement from the DMV headliner as he explains his dedication to only the finest things in life, including women who are equally dedicated to luxury. In other words, if you love models, experimentally materialistic hip-hop or better yet both, I suggest you get to watching right now. And for even more tabi in your life, go ahead and grab a copy of his The Summer Years album, out now.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.