They say that sleep is the cousin of death, but tabi Bonney seems to be taking Nas’ quote literally. With previous video Time of Her Life barely in the rearview, Bonney is right back at it with brand new visuals for Top Notch. An electro-soaked affair that gets its drive from legendary producer Ski Beatz, Top Notch gets it mission statement from the DMV headliner as he explains his dedication to only the finest things in life, including women who are equally dedicated to luxury. In other words, if you love models, experimentally materialistic hip-hop or better yet both, I suggest you get to watching right now. And for even more tabi in your life, go ahead and grab a copy of his The Summer Years album, out now.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.