They say that sleep is the cousin of death, but tabi Bonney seems to be taking Nas’ quote literally. With previous video Time of Her Life barely in the rearview, Bonney is right back at it with brand new visuals for Top Notch. An electro-soaked affair that gets its drive from legendary producer Ski Beatz, Top Notch gets it mission statement from the DMV headliner as he explains his dedication to only the finest things in life, including women who are equally dedicated to luxury. In other words, if you love models, experimentally materialistic hip-hop or better yet both, I suggest you get to watching right now. And for even more tabi in your life, go ahead and grab a copy of his The Summer Years album, out now.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.