Looking for something breezy yet left-of-center to head-nod along to while Relaxing in the sun? Look no further—making its world premiere in the Booth, tabi Bonney‘s latest unreleased joint is the ideal chill-out soundtrack. Om’Mas of SaRa produces, crafting a laid-back synth-sample instrumental to back tabi’s nonchalant rhymes, as well as the equally fresh guest bars of Stalley and Diz Gibran. This Booth-exclusive cut isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for the latest from all three emcees.
Written by richard on 07/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.