Looking for something breezy yet left-of-center to head-nod along to while Relaxing in the sun? Look no further—making its world premiere in the Booth, tabi Bonney‘s latest unreleased joint is the ideal chill-out soundtrack. Om’Mas of SaRa produces, crafting a laid-back synth-sample instrumental to back tabi’s nonchalant rhymes, as well as the equally fresh guest bars of Stalley and Diz Gibran. This Booth-exclusive cut isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for the latest from all three emcees.
Written by richard on 07/22/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)