Looking for something breezy yet left-of-center to head-nod along to while Relaxing in the sun? Look no further—making its world premiere in the Booth, tabi Bonney‘s latest unreleased joint is the ideal chill-out soundtrack. Om’Mas of SaRa produces, crafting a laid-back synth-sample instrumental to back tabi’s nonchalant rhymes, as well as the equally fresh guest bars of Stalley and Diz Gibran. This Booth-exclusive cut isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for the latest from all three emcees.
Written by richard on 07/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.