Looking for something breezy yet left-of-center to head-nod along to while Relaxing in the sun? Look no further—making its world premiere in the Booth, tabi Bonney‘s latest unreleased joint is the ideal chill-out soundtrack. Om’Mas of SaRa produces, crafting a laid-back synth-sample instrumental to back tabi’s nonchalant rhymes, as well as the equally fresh guest bars of Stalley and Diz Gibran. This Booth-exclusive cut isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for the latest from all three emcees.
Written by richard on 07/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.