Since making his last solo Booth appearance with 2012’s Time of Her Life, tabi Bonney‘s gone through a few changes. For one thing, he’s relocated from Washington, D.C. to the City of Angels. For another, he’s significantly modified his sound, hoping to reinvent himself as a genre-bending pop phenom à la will.i.am or Pharrell. Today, we get our first taste of his revamped style in the form of Poom Poom, a club-ready promo single with a quirky, onomatopoeic hook. To accompany the artist’s vocals, which come liberally laced with studio effects, Best Kept Secret cooks up a beat that bridges the gap between hip-hop, electro and trap. Are you feeling the new-and-improved tabi Bonney? If so, you can keep it locked for further loosies, as well as updates on anything else he might have up his sleeve.
Written by richard on 07/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)