Attention ladies: if you’re gonna be in the vicinity of tabi Bonney, you’d be wise to pack a Parachute, because it’s highly likely you’ll be falling for the D.C. representative. The lead single off Bonney’s forthcoming full-length, this suave selection finds the emcee addressing a drop-dead gorgeous female admirer over a languid rhythm section courtesy of Ski Beatz. For more fresh cuts (including several more Ski Beatz productions), check out tabi Bonney’s The Summer Years LP when it arrives on store shelves—you guessed it—later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.