Attention ladies: if you’re gonna be in the vicinity of tabi Bonney, you’d be wise to pack a Parachute, because it’s highly likely you’ll be falling for the D.C. representative. The lead single off Bonney’s forthcoming full-length, this suave selection finds the emcee addressing a drop-dead gorgeous female admirer over a languid rhythm section courtesy of Ski Beatz. For more fresh cuts (including several more Ski Beatz productions), check out tabi Bonney’s The Summer Years LP when it arrives on store shelves—you guessed it—later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.