I have friends that I don’t see or speak with often, but I still consider them good acquaintances. Like, for example, tabi Bonney. Even though we haven’t seen the young DMV word spitter as much in the Booth lately (his last feature was March’s Got Me), he’s still making some eclectic, and sick, music, and it’s always good to hear from him again. Out with his latest track, Killer People, Bonney plays executioner on this mic and lyrically demolishes everything, and everyone, who dares stand in his way. With the help of some extremely spacey boardwork from Bubu and a guest spot from the always dope Wale, tabi continues to show the game how an artist can mix it up on a track and still annihilate their bars. If you liked this entrance from Bonney, be sure to check out his latest project, the DJBooth-hosted and Mick Boogie-presented A Place Called Stardom, due out this Tuesday, May 25. Catching up with an old friend will never sound so good.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.