I have friends that I don’t see or speak with often, but I still consider them good acquaintances. Like, for example, tabi Bonney. Even though we haven’t seen the young DMV word spitter as much in the Booth lately (his last feature was March’s Got Me), he’s still making some eclectic, and sick, music, and it’s always good to hear from him again. Out with his latest track, Killer People, Bonney plays executioner on this mic and lyrically demolishes everything, and everyone, who dares stand in his way. With the help of some extremely spacey boardwork from Bubu and a guest spot from the always dope Wale, tabi continues to show the game how an artist can mix it up on a track and still annihilate their bars. If you liked this entrance from Bonney, be sure to check out his latest project, the DJBooth-hosted and Mick Boogie-presented A Place Called Stardom, due out this Tuesday, May 25. Catching up with an old friend will never sound so good.
Written by Sigurd on 05/23/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.