I have friends that I don’t see or speak with often, but I still consider them good acquaintances. Like, for example, tabi Bonney. Even though we haven’t seen the young DMV word spitter as much in the Booth lately (his last feature was March’s Got Me), he’s still making some eclectic, and sick, music, and it’s always good to hear from him again. Out with his latest track, Killer People, Bonney plays executioner on this mic and lyrically demolishes everything, and everyone, who dares stand in his way. With the help of some extremely spacey boardwork from Bubu and a guest spot from the always dope Wale, tabi continues to show the game how an artist can mix it up on a track and still annihilate their bars. If you liked this entrance from Bonney, be sure to check out his latest project, the DJBooth-hosted and Mick Boogie-presented A Place Called Stardom, due out this Tuesday, May 25. Catching up with an old friend will never sound so good.
Written by Sigurd on 05/23/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rich Kids" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.