This is Australian producer Ta-ku‘s first DJBooth feature, but he clearly knows how to make a good first impression. Delivering woozy synths, hypnotic bass movement and punctuated drums, Make It Last will have you body rolling like you’re auditioning for the sequel to Magic Mike. (Hey, don’t act like it’s just me - I saw EVERYTHING.) Joining Ta-ku on this sensual instrumental expression is DJBooth favorite JMSN, who pleads “You’re running out of time, so make it last all night” in a manner that would make Keith Sweat oh-so-proud. You will be able to find Make It Last on Ta-ku’s upcoming EP of the same name, out next Monday, January 21.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Were in Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.