This is Australian producer Ta-ku‘s first DJBooth feature, but he clearly knows how to make a good first impression. Delivering woozy synths, hypnotic bass movement and punctuated drums, Make It Last will have you body rolling like you’re auditioning for the sequel to Magic Mike. (Hey, don’t act like it’s just me - I saw EVERYTHING.) Joining Ta-ku on this sensual instrumental expression is DJBooth favorite JMSN, who pleads “You’re running out of time, so make it last all night” in a manner that would make Keith Sweat oh-so-proud. You will be able to find Make It Last on Ta-ku’s upcoming EP of the same name, out next Monday, January 21.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Were in Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.