This is Australian producer Ta-ku‘s first DJBooth feature, but he clearly knows how to make a good first impression. Delivering woozy synths, hypnotic bass movement and punctuated drums, Make It Last will have you body rolling like you’re auditioning for the sequel to Magic Mike. (Hey, don’t act like it’s just me - I saw EVERYTHING.) Joining Ta-ku on this sensual instrumental expression is DJBooth favorite JMSN, who pleads “You’re running out of time, so make it last all night” in a manner that would make Keith Sweat oh-so-proud. You will be able to find Make It Last on Ta-ku’s upcoming EP of the same name, out next Monday, January 21.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Were in Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.