This is Australian producer Ta-ku‘s first DJBooth feature, but he clearly knows how to make a good first impression. Delivering woozy synths, hypnotic bass movement and punctuated drums, Make It Last will have you body rolling like you’re auditioning for the sequel to Magic Mike. (Hey, don’t act like it’s just me - I saw EVERYTHING.) Joining Ta-ku on this sensual instrumental expression is DJBooth favorite JMSN, who pleads “You’re running out of time, so make it last all night” in a manner that would make Keith Sweat oh-so-proud. You will be able to find Make It Last on Ta-ku’s upcoming EP of the same name, out next Monday, January 21.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Were in Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.