This is Australian producer Ta-ku‘s first DJBooth feature, but he clearly knows how to make a good first impression. Delivering woozy synths, hypnotic bass movement and punctuated drums, Make It Last will have you body rolling like you’re auditioning for the sequel to Magic Mike. (Hey, don’t act like it’s just me - I saw EVERYTHING.) Joining Ta-ku on this sensual instrumental expression is DJBooth favorite JMSN, who pleads “You’re running out of time, so make it last all night” in a manner that would make Keith Sweat oh-so-proud. You will be able to find Make It Last on Ta-ku’s upcoming EP of the same name, out next Monday, January 21.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Were in Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.