Since T.I. started his prison sentence, quite a few records set for inclusion on his forthcoming Paper Trail re-release have hit the ‘net. In keeping with our policy of only featuring artist/label/producer-approved cuts, lead single Remember Me (which currently sits at #7 on our Top Picks chart) has been the only track to grace our front page. Recently, Nottz (producer of Barry Bonds, Girl You Know, Y.O.U.) sent over his contribution to Case Closed. Continuing in the optimistic vein of Road to Redemption, Tip details his courageous mindstate and his commitment to positivity—he’d rather not get so much hate over it, but if that’s “The Way You Want It,” there’s nothing he can do about it. Few (if any) of T.I.‘s haters are Booth regulars, so it’s a good bet our string of cosigns will continue all the way from the summer release of Case Closed till the rapper’s own release date—nine months and counting!
Written by Burmy on 06/15/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)