Since T.I. started his prison sentence, quite a few records set for inclusion on his forthcoming Paper Trail re-release have hit the ‘net. In keeping with our policy of only featuring artist/label/producer-approved cuts, lead single Remember Me (which currently sits at #7 on our Top Picks chart) has been the only track to grace our front page. Recently, Nottz (producer of Barry Bonds, Girl You Know, Y.O.U.) sent over his contribution to Case Closed. Continuing in the optimistic vein of Road to Redemption, Tip details his courageous mindstate and his commitment to positivity—he’d rather not get so much hate over it, but if that’s “The Way You Want It,” there’s nothing he can do about it. Few (if any) of T.I.‘s haters are Booth regulars, so it’s a good bet our string of cosigns will continue all the way from the summer release of Case Closed till the rapper’s own release date—nine months and counting!
Written by Burmy on 06/15/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.