Introduced to our pages via February’s Come Home With Me, T.Shirt makes his return to the Booth with freshly-released single The Coldest Winter. Here, Steel Tipped Dove‘s quirky sample work bangs in the back as the Big Apple representative delivers bars so cold you might just want to wear a sweater while listening. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further details on T. Shirt’s forthcoming, yet-untitled album, scheduled for release in early May.
Written by richard on 04/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)