If you’re a religious CSI viewer, you may already have heard T.Shirt‘s Booth debut—Come Home With Me was featured on a February 16, episode of the crime drama. If not, well, consider yourself formally introduced. On the Big Apple repper’s latest promo cut, Maker‘s hypnotically driving sample work sets the mood as T tries to persuade a shawty to spend the night at his place. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on critically-acclaimed debut album THE F*CK, released in late January.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Coolest Winter" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.