If you’re a religious CSI viewer, you may already have heard T.Shirt‘s Booth debut—Come Home With Me was featured on a February 16, episode of the crime drama. If not, well, consider yourself formally introduced. On the Big Apple repper’s latest promo cut, Maker‘s hypnotically driving sample work sets the mood as T tries to persuade a shawty to spend the night at his place. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on critically-acclaimed debut album THE F*CK, released in late January.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Coolest Winter" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.