If you’re a religious CSI viewer, you may already have heard T.Shirt‘s Booth debut—Come Home With Me was featured on a February 16, episode of the crime drama. If not, well, consider yourself formally introduced. On the Big Apple repper’s latest promo cut, Maker‘s hypnotically driving sample work sets the mood as T tries to persuade a shawty to spend the night at his place. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on critically-acclaimed debut album THE F*CK, released in late January.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Coolest Winter" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)