If you’re a religious CSI viewer, you may already have heard T.Shirt‘s Booth debut—Come Home With Me was featured on a February 16, episode of the crime drama. If not, well, consider yourself formally introduced. On the Big Apple repper’s latest promo cut, Maker‘s hypnotically driving sample work sets the mood as T tries to persuade a shawty to spend the night at his place. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on critically-acclaimed debut album THE F*CK, released in late January.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Coolest Winter" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.