If you’re a religious CSI viewer, you may already have heard T.Shirt‘s Booth debut—Come Home With Me was featured on a February 16, episode of the crime drama. If not, well, consider yourself formally introduced. On the Big Apple repper’s latest promo cut, Maker‘s hypnotically driving sample work sets the mood as T tries to persuade a shawty to spend the night at his place. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on critically-acclaimed debut album THE F*CK, released in late January.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Coolest Winter" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.