What does Big Apple emcee T.Shirt put on when he’s feeling dressy? A man of class and refinement, he reaches straight for a dress shirt with a Butterfly Collar. (Which, according to Google, could either mean pointy, Saturday Night Fever-style, or upturned, Hercule Poirot style. Take your pick.) In addition to his fly fashion sense, the artist showcases admirable taste in beats on this new promo single, grabbing a Wu-Tang informed boom-bap instrumental by Eckz to back his enjoyably digressive street lyricism. Has this non-album release piqued your interest? You can find more fresh material on T.Shirt’s latest LP, Rich Hours, released to the ‘net in June.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!