What does Big Apple emcee T.Shirt put on when he’s feeling dressy? A man of class and refinement, he reaches straight for a dress shirt with a Butterfly Collar. (Which, according to Google, could either mean pointy, Saturday Night Fever-style, or upturned, Hercule Poirot style. Take your pick.) In addition to his fly fashion sense, the artist showcases admirable taste in beats on this new promo single, grabbing a Wu-Tang informed boom-bap instrumental by Eckz to back his enjoyably digressive street lyricism. Has this non-album release piqued your interest? You can find more fresh material on T.Shirt’s latest LP, Rich Hours, released to the ‘net in June.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.