What does Big Apple emcee T.Shirt put on when he’s feeling dressy? A man of class and refinement, he reaches straight for a dress shirt with a Butterfly Collar. (Which, according to Google, could either mean pointy, Saturday Night Fever-style, or upturned, Hercule Poirot style. Take your pick.) In addition to his fly fashion sense, the artist showcases admirable taste in beats on this new promo single, grabbing a Wu-Tang informed boom-bap instrumental by Eckz to back his enjoyably digressive street lyricism. Has this non-album release piqued your interest? You can find more fresh material on T.Shirt’s latest LP, Rich Hours, released to the ‘net in June.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.