What does Big Apple emcee T.Shirt put on when he’s feeling dressy? A man of class and refinement, he reaches straight for a dress shirt with a Butterfly Collar. (Which, according to Google, could either mean pointy, Saturday Night Fever-style, or upturned, Hercule Poirot style. Take your pick.) In addition to his fly fashion sense, the artist showcases admirable taste in beats on this new promo single, grabbing a Wu-Tang informed boom-bap instrumental by Eckz to back his enjoyably digressive street lyricism. Has this non-album release piqued your interest? You can find more fresh material on T.Shirt’s latest LP, Rich Hours, released to the ‘net in June.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.