In this post-Katy Perry era, I feel like the whole “drunk straight girls making out for attention” thing is a little played out but hey, who am I to argue with T-Pain on matters of liquored-up hedonism? As evidenced by newly released single Kiss Her, the Nappy Boy head honcho still finds the sight of two females playing tonsil hockey to be totally f***ing awesome (of course, it’s not so awesome that he’s not going to try and get in on the action). Pain’s tried and true, Auto-Tuned come-ons, along with the driving, synth-drenched boardwork of co-producers Clinton Sparks and DJ Snake, make for a club scorcher sure to get bodies out onto the floor – as well as inspiring plenty of intoxicated shawtys to do just as the title says. Fans of the top-hatted dance-pop hitmaker can find Kiss Her and plenty more party-ready jams on T-Pain’s fourth studio album, RevolveR, set to hit store shelves and online retailers May 4.
Written by richard on 04/11/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.