In this post-Katy Perry era, I feel like the whole “drunk straight girls making out for attention” thing is a little played out but hey, who am I to argue with T-Pain on matters of liquored-up hedonism? As evidenced by newly released single Kiss Her, the Nappy Boy head honcho still finds the sight of two females playing tonsil hockey to be totally f***ing awesome (of course, it’s not so awesome that he’s not going to try and get in on the action). Pain’s tried and true, Auto-Tuned come-ons, along with the driving, synth-drenched boardwork of co-producers Clinton Sparks and DJ Snake, make for a club scorcher sure to get bodies out onto the floor – as well as inspiring plenty of intoxicated shawtys to do just as the title says. Fans of the top-hatted dance-pop hitmaker can find Kiss Her and plenty more party-ready jams on T-Pain’s fourth studio album, RevolveR, set to hit store shelves and online retailers May 4.
Written by richard on 04/11/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.