In this post-Katy Perry era, I feel like the whole “drunk straight girls making out for attention” thing is a little played out but hey, who am I to argue with T-Pain on matters of liquored-up hedonism? As evidenced by newly released single Kiss Her, the Nappy Boy head honcho still finds the sight of two females playing tonsil hockey to be totally f***ing awesome (of course, it’s not so awesome that he’s not going to try and get in on the action). Pain’s tried and true, Auto-Tuned come-ons, along with the driving, synth-drenched boardwork of co-producers Clinton Sparks and DJ Snake, make for a club scorcher sure to get bodies out onto the floor – as well as inspiring plenty of intoxicated shawtys to do just as the title says. Fans of the top-hatted dance-pop hitmaker can find Kiss Her and plenty more party-ready jams on T-Pain’s fourth studio album, RevolveR, set to hit store shelves and online retailers May 4.
Written by richard on 04/11/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.