In 2008, the music industry’s two most in-demand collaborators (T-Pain and Lil Wayne) decided to pool their star power and join forces. Thus, we were treated to two Billboard Top 10 hits: Got Money (the third single from Weezy’s soon-to-be-triple-platinum Carter III) and Can’t Believe It (the first single from Pain’s soon-to-be-gold Thr33 Ringz). Today, we present a T-Wayne collaboration that didn’t make the cut for either album. Over a laid-back beat, Pain approaches a fine lady who’s sitting all by her lonesome to send her a simple message: “Snap Your Fingaz and I’m there.” Though Weezy’s guest verse is relatively short, it’s enough to add to the ambience – still, if you judge Snap Your Fingaz alongside Can’t Believe It, it’s obvious that T-Pain made the right choice.
Written by Burmy on 02/8/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.