In 2008, the music industry’s two most in-demand collaborators (T-Pain and Lil Wayne) decided to pool their star power and join forces. Thus, we were treated to two Billboard Top 10 hits: Got Money (the third single from Weezy’s soon-to-be-triple-platinum Carter III) and Can’t Believe It (the first single from Pain’s soon-to-be-gold Thr33 Ringz). Today, we present a T-Wayne collaboration that didn’t make the cut for either album. Over a laid-back beat, Pain approaches a fine lady who’s sitting all by her lonesome to send her a simple message: “Snap Your Fingaz and I’m there.” Though Weezy’s guest verse is relatively short, it’s enough to add to the ambience – still, if you judge Snap Your Fingaz alongside Can’t Believe It, it’s obvious that T-Pain made the right choice.
Written by Burmy on 02/8/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.