In 2008, the music industry’s two most in-demand collaborators (T-Pain and Lil Wayne) decided to pool their star power and join forces. Thus, we were treated to two Billboard Top 10 hits: Got Money (the third single from Weezy’s soon-to-be-triple-platinum Carter III) and Can’t Believe It (the first single from Pain’s soon-to-be-gold Thr33 Ringz). Today, we present a T-Wayne collaboration that didn’t make the cut for either album. Over a laid-back beat, Pain approaches a fine lady who’s sitting all by her lonesome to send her a simple message: “Snap Your Fingaz and I’m there.” Though Weezy’s guest verse is relatively short, it’s enough to add to the ambience – still, if you judge Snap Your Fingaz alongside Can’t Believe It, it’s obvious that T-Pain made the right choice.
Written by Burmy on 02/8/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.