In 2008, the music industry’s two most in-demand collaborators (T-Pain and Lil Wayne) decided to pool their star power and join forces. Thus, we were treated to two Billboard Top 10 hits: Got Money (the third single from Weezy’s soon-to-be-triple-platinum Carter III) and Can’t Believe It (the first single from Pain’s soon-to-be-gold Thr33 Ringz). Today, we present a T-Wayne collaboration that didn’t make the cut for either album. Over a laid-back beat, Pain approaches a fine lady who’s sitting all by her lonesome to send her a simple message: “Snap Your Fingaz and I’m there.” Though Weezy’s guest verse is relatively short, it’s enough to add to the ambience – still, if you judge Snap Your Fingaz alongside Can’t Believe It, it’s obvious that T-Pain made the right choice.
Written by Burmy on 02/8/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.