If there’s one thing that I can’t believe, it’s not that T-Pain’s hit single, Can’t Believe It, has spawned a new remix featuring Justin Timberlake, but that JT hasn’t actually used Pain’s trademark Auto-Tune before. Regardless, the pop singer takes up the robo-voice on this official remix, proclaiming his love for a certain lady that he just cannot get off his brain. Perhaps it’s Jessica Biel, Justin? The addition of Justin’s verses over T-Pain’s mellow production will undoubtedly set the radio on fire once again, and ultimately propel Thr33 Ringz (out tomorrow) to the number one spot on the Soundscan charts next week.
Written by Carly on 11/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.