If there’s one thing that I can’t believe, it’s not that T-Pain’s hit single, Can’t Believe It, has spawned a new remix featuring Justin Timberlake, but that JT hasn’t actually used Pain’s trademark Auto-Tune before. Regardless, the pop singer takes up the robo-voice on this official remix, proclaiming his love for a certain lady that he just cannot get off his brain. Perhaps it’s Jessica Biel, Justin? The addition of Justin’s verses over T-Pain’s mellow production will undoubtedly set the radio on fire once again, and ultimately propel Thr33 Ringz (out tomorrow) to the number one spot on the Soundscan charts next week.
Written by Carly on 11/10/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)