If there’s one thing that I can’t believe, it’s not that T-Pain’s hit single, Can’t Believe It, has spawned a new remix featuring Justin Timberlake, but that JT hasn’t actually used Pain’s trademark Auto-Tune before. Regardless, the pop singer takes up the robo-voice on this official remix, proclaiming his love for a certain lady that he just cannot get off his brain. Perhaps it’s Jessica Biel, Justin? The addition of Justin’s verses over T-Pain’s mellow production will undoubtedly set the radio on fire once again, and ultimately propel Thr33 Ringz (out tomorrow) to the number one spot on the Soundscan charts next week.
Written by Carly on 11/10/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.