If there’s one thing that I can’t believe, it’s not that T-Pain’s hit single, Can’t Believe It, has spawned a new remix featuring Justin Timberlake, but that JT hasn’t actually used Pain’s trademark Auto-Tune before. Regardless, the pop singer takes up the robo-voice on this official remix, proclaiming his love for a certain lady that he just cannot get off his brain. Perhaps it’s Jessica Biel, Justin? The addition of Justin’s verses over T-Pain’s mellow production will undoubtedly set the radio on fire once again, and ultimately propel Thr33 Ringz (out tomorrow) to the number one spot on the Soundscan charts next week.
Written by Carly on 11/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.