If there’s one thing that I can’t believe, it’s not that T-Pain’s hit single, Can’t Believe It, has spawned a new remix featuring Justin Timberlake, but that JT hasn’t actually used Pain’s trademark Auto-Tune before. Regardless, the pop singer takes up the robo-voice on this official remix, proclaiming his love for a certain lady that he just cannot get off his brain. Perhaps it’s Jessica Biel, Justin? The addition of Justin’s verses over T-Pain’s mellow production will undoubtedly set the radio on fire once again, and ultimately propel Thr33 Ringz (out tomorrow) to the number one spot on the Soundscan charts next week.
Written by Carly on 11/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.