T-Pain is back with his trademark vocoder effected voice and lusty lyrics. The track Snappin’ (Buy You A Drink) holds true to his southern roots, mixing a Crunk/Snap movement foundation with T-Pain’s own smoothed out style. Yung Joc contributes a solid if somewhat uninspired verse, but the real draw here is T-Pain’s voice. Make no mistake; this is the type of slow and catchy song that will have the ladies flooding the late night request lines.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.