T-Pain is back with his trademark vocoder effected voice and lusty lyrics. The track Snappin’ (Buy You A Drink) holds true to his southern roots, mixing a Crunk/Snap movement foundation with T-Pain’s own smoothed out style. Yung Joc contributes a solid if somewhat uninspired verse, but the real draw here is T-Pain’s voice. Make no mistake; this is the type of slow and catchy song that will have the ladies flooding the late night request lines.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/30/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)