On his upcoming junior album, Thr33 Ringz, T-Pain will act as ringmaster of a musical circus, bringing along numerous sideshows for the “greatest show on earth.” While the first act, Can’t Believe It, continues to dominate the urban charts, the P.T. Barnum of hip-hop and R&B has already selected act number two. Unlike the art of chopping and screwing a record, Teddy is prepared to showcase the dark side of attempting to pick up a female; after paying for everything, she turns you down! Now, that is what T-Pain calls getting Chopped N Skrewed. Guest artist Ludacris raps about a similar situation which caused him shock and awe; after all, he usually knows exactly What Them Girls Like. If you’ve ever been chopped and screwed yourself, step right up and pick up your copy of Thr33 Ringz, in stores and online this Veterans’ Day (November 11).
Written by Burmy on 09/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.