In late 2005, Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana announced their plans to record a collaborative album, entitled I Can’t Feel My Face. The project never materialized, however, and their recorded work remains unheard. Three years later, Lil’ Wayne is once again discussing the possibility of a collaborative album, except this time his coworker will be T-Pain. While nothing is official and neither artist’s label has signed on to the idea, T-Wayne (as they have dubbed themselves) has already revealed that they are a handful of songs deep into the potential project. Can’t Believe It, the first single off Pain’s Thr33 Ringz, is the exact opposite of the duo’s current charting single, Got Money, and features both artists on autotune. We know, surprise surprise.
Written by DJ Z on 06/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.