In late 2005, Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana announced their plans to record a collaborative album, entitled I Can’t Feel My Face. The project never materialized, however, and their recorded work remains unheard. Three years later, Lil’ Wayne is once again discussing the possibility of a collaborative album, except this time his coworker will be T-Pain. While nothing is official and neither artist’s label has signed on to the idea, T-Wayne (as they have dubbed themselves) has already revealed that they are a handful of songs deep into the potential project. Can’t Believe It, the first single off Pain’s Thr33 Ringz, is the exact opposite of the duo’s current charting single, Got Money, and features both artists on autotune. We know, surprise surprise.
Written by DJ Z on 06/29/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)