In late 2005, Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana announced their plans to record a collaborative album, entitled I Can’t Feel My Face. The project never materialized, however, and their recorded work remains unheard. Three years later, Lil’ Wayne is once again discussing the possibility of a collaborative album, except this time his coworker will be T-Pain. While nothing is official and neither artist’s label has signed on to the idea, T-Wayne (as they have dubbed themselves) has already revealed that they are a handful of songs deep into the potential project. Can’t Believe It, the first single off Pain’s Thr33 Ringz, is the exact opposite of the duo’s current charting single, Got Money, and features both artists on autotune. We know, surprise surprise.
Written by DJ Z on 06/29/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.