Last week, T-Pain replaced comedian Katt Williams as the host of the BET Hip-Hop Awards. During the show, Pain performed various comedic stand-up segments, most of which revolved around his uncanny ability to make hit records. While Teddy seemed to use his last minute fill-job as a great promotional tool (Thr33 Ringz drops November 11), he didn’t take the opportunity to air out all the artists who have played copycat with his musical style and the haters who’ve eagerly anticipated his downfall. Why? Well, because his new DJ Khaled-assisted record, Karaoke, takes care of things quite nicely. Aggressive, hostile, and full of bile on this new self-produced track, Pain changes up his flow (see Creep Fast) and looses the Auto-Tune (for the most part). Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Ringleader has spoken…
Written by DJ Z on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)