Last week, T-Pain replaced comedian Katt Williams as the host of the BET Hip-Hop Awards. During the show, Pain performed various comedic stand-up segments, most of which revolved around his uncanny ability to make hit records. While Teddy seemed to use his last minute fill-job as a great promotional tool (Thr33 Ringz drops November 11), he didn’t take the opportunity to air out all the artists who have played copycat with his musical style and the haters who’ve eagerly anticipated his downfall. Why? Well, because his new DJ Khaled-assisted record, Karaoke, takes care of things quite nicely. Aggressive, hostile, and full of bile on this new self-produced track, Pain changes up his flow (see Creep Fast) and looses the Auto-Tune (for the most part). Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Ringleader has spoken…
Written by DJ Z on 10/26/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)