If you missed the start of T-Pain‘s Thr33 Ringz circus, allow us to recap: for the first act, neither Pain nor guest performer Lil’ Wayne could believe how often a certain female was on them. For Act Two, Pain brought Ludacris out to help give new meaning to familiar Southern slang. Now, time for the third act, the industry sensation picks up one of his more frequent collaborators to make a feel-good dancefloor hit. Having previously worked together on Kiss Kiss and Shawty Get Loose (w/ Lil’ Mama), Chris Brown knows how to attract the youngsters; on Freeze, he does so once again by encouraging listeners to bring their best moves out on the floor. If the first three singles are any indication, Thr33 Ringz should be an enjoyable listen. The album, Pain’s third, will hit stores and online retailers on November 11.
Written by Burmy on 10/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.