If you missed the start of T-Pain‘s Thr33 Ringz circus, allow us to recap: for the first act, neither Pain nor guest performer Lil’ Wayne could believe how often a certain female was on them. For Act Two, Pain brought Ludacris out to help give new meaning to familiar Southern slang. Now, time for the third act, the industry sensation picks up one of his more frequent collaborators to make a feel-good dancefloor hit. Having previously worked together on Kiss Kiss and Shawty Get Loose (w/ Lil’ Mama), Chris Brown knows how to attract the youngsters; on Freeze, he does so once again by encouraging listeners to bring their best moves out on the floor. If the first three singles are any indication, Thr33 Ringz should be an enjoyable listen. The album, Pain’s third, will hit stores and online retailers on November 11.
Written by Burmy on 10/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.