If you missed the start of T-Pain‘s Thr33 Ringz circus, allow us to recap: for the first act, neither Pain nor guest performer Lil’ Wayne could believe how often a certain female was on them. For Act Two, Pain brought Ludacris out to help give new meaning to familiar Southern slang. Now, time for the third act, the industry sensation picks up one of his more frequent collaborators to make a feel-good dancefloor hit. Having previously worked together on Kiss Kiss and Shawty Get Loose (w/ Lil’ Mama), Chris Brown knows how to attract the youngsters; on Freeze, he does so once again by encouraging listeners to bring their best moves out on the floor. If the first three singles are any indication, Thr33 Ringz should be an enjoyable listen. The album, Pain’s third, will hit stores and online retailers on November 11.
Written by Burmy on 10/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)