If you missed the start of T-Pain‘s Thr33 Ringz circus, allow us to recap: for the first act, neither Pain nor guest performer Lil’ Wayne could believe how often a certain female was on them. For Act Two, Pain brought Ludacris out to help give new meaning to familiar Southern slang. Now, time for the third act, the industry sensation picks up one of his more frequent collaborators to make a feel-good dancefloor hit. Having previously worked together on Kiss Kiss and Shawty Get Loose (w/ Lil’ Mama), Chris Brown knows how to attract the youngsters; on Freeze, he does so once again by encouraging listeners to bring their best moves out on the floor. If the first three singles are any indication, Thr33 Ringz should be an enjoyable listen. The album, Pain’s third, will hit stores and online retailers on November 11.
Written by Burmy on 10/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.