Since all of T-Pain‘s current singles, Can’t Believe It, Chopped N’ Skrewed, Freeze, and Karaoke, have picked up overwhelmingly positive reviews in the Booth, his forthcoming junior album, Thr33 Ringz, is widely expected to achieve near ‘classic’ status. With just one week left before the full show opens on November 11, Pain has decided to unleash a remixed version of his first single; while Weezy is nowhere to be seen, two of T-Pain’s Konvict labelmates will happily take the lady listeners to new and exciting places. Label boss Akon is ready to fly her in a Lear Jet to his native country of Senegal, while Kardinal Offishall is ready to take her all the way down to the Caribbean (where the ladies will make the people say raaaahhhhh…) Check back next week for a full-length review of Thr33 Ringz from our very own Nathan S.
Written by Burmy on 11/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.