Though we featured Up Down (Do This All Day) way back in August of 2013, T-Pain‘s hit single still enjoys a coveted place on our Club Hip Hop Chart. The Autotune maven’s recent good fortune has, of course, inspired a new wave of haters, but he’s not sweating it. His attitude toward his critics can be summed up in two simple words: F**k Em. On this freshly-released mixtape single, KE On The Track‘s minimal synth/percussion beat accompanies Pain as he taunts those who resent his success. Brash, bullet-riddled guest bars by Rich Homie Quan, Waka Flaka Flame and Nappy Boy signee Young Cash round out this defiant street banger. Will F**k ‘Em see the same level of success as Pain’s 2013 strip club anthem? Debate away—and keep it locked for details on the artist’s plans for the new year.
Written by richard on 01/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.