Some people go to the club looking for Mr. or Ms. Right, while others go looking for Mr. or Ms. Right Now. T-Pain? All he wants is a Drinkin Patna. We all know T-Pain can handle his liquor, so when he finds a girl who can go shot for shot with him it’s worth singing about. Over his own glossy, squeaking production, T-Pain delivers liquor-drenched bars though a thick layer of Autotune. Listeners will be intoxicated by this cut’s energy and catchy vibe. This jam is not attached to anything larger, but it is rumored that Pain plans to drop his long-awaited Stoicville: The Phoenix album later this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.