Some people go to the club looking for Mr. or Ms. Right, while others go looking for Mr. or Ms. Right Now. T-Pain? All he wants is a Drinkin Patna. We all know T-Pain can handle his liquor, so when he finds a girl who can go shot for shot with him it’s worth singing about. Over his own glossy, squeaking production, T-Pain delivers liquor-drenched bars though a thick layer of Autotune. Listeners will be intoxicated by this cut’s energy and catchy vibe. This jam is not attached to anything larger, but it is rumored that Pain plans to drop his long-awaited Stoicville: The Phoenix album later this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.