Some people go to the club looking for Mr. or Ms. Right, while others go looking for Mr. or Ms. Right Now. T-Pain? All he wants is a Drinkin Patna. We all know T-Pain can handle his liquor, so when he finds a girl who can go shot for shot with him it’s worth singing about. Over his own glossy, squeaking production, T-Pain delivers liquor-drenched bars though a thick layer of Autotune. Listeners will be intoxicated by this cut’s energy and catchy vibe. This jam is not attached to anything larger, but it is rumored that Pain plans to drop his long-awaited Stoicville: The Phoenix album later this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.