You know those weird dudes who show up to the strip club at noon and stick around till closing time? If T-Pain didn’t have this music sh*t going on, that would be him. On a new single, the follow-up to April’s Bad B**tches Link Up, the pop mainstay admits that he could sit and watch a certain dancer’s booty go Up and Down all day. And he wouldn’t be alone: B.o.B. jumps on DJ Mustard‘s synth-percussion boardwork to deliver an equally booty-crazed closing 16. Feeling the Autotune maven’s latest strip club anthem? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the release of T-Pain’s Stoicville: The Phoenix LP later this year.
Written by richard on 08/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)