You know those weird dudes who show up to the strip club at noon and stick around till closing time? If T-Pain didn’t have this music sh*t going on, that would be him. On a new single, the follow-up to April’s Bad B**tches Link Up, the pop mainstay admits that he could sit and watch a certain dancer’s booty go Up and Down all day. And he wouldn’t be alone: B.o.B. jumps on DJ Mustard‘s synth-percussion boardwork to deliver an equally booty-crazed closing 16. Feeling the Autotune maven’s latest strip club anthem? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the release of T-Pain’s Stoicville: The Phoenix LP later this year.
Written by richard on 08/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.