You know those weird dudes who show up to the strip club at noon and stick around till closing time? If T-Pain didn’t have this music sh*t going on, that would be him. On a new single, the follow-up to April’s Bad B**tches Link Up, the pop mainstay admits that he could sit and watch a certain dancer’s booty go Up and Down all day. And he wouldn’t be alone: B.o.B. jumps on DJ Mustard‘s synth-percussion boardwork to deliver an equally booty-crazed closing 16. Feeling the Autotune maven’s latest strip club anthem? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the release of T-Pain’s Stoicville: The Phoenix LP later this year.
Written by richard on 08/13/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.