Stop the presses: I think T-Pain might be falling for a pole-dancer… for the seven millionth time. Though new promo single Come and Get It suffers from a premise as old as stripper-love itself, that hasn’t stopped the Nappy Boy head honcho from writing another diabolically catchy song on the subject. Over a lush electronic instrumental by Pop, the headliner regales the hard-working female in question with his trademark Autotuned harmonies. Busta Rhymes and Ace Hood double up on the back, delivering their lovestruck guest verses in quick succession. Like what you’re hearing? There’s been no word on a forthcoming project from T-Pain but, rest assured, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.