Stop the presses: I think T-Pain might be falling for a pole-dancer… for the seven millionth time. Though new promo single Come and Get It suffers from a premise as old as stripper-love itself, that hasn’t stopped the Nappy Boy head honcho from writing another diabolically catchy song on the subject. Over a lush electronic instrumental by Pop, the headliner regales the hard-working female in question with his trademark Autotuned harmonies. Busta Rhymes and Ace Hood double up on the back, delivering their lovestruck guest verses in quick succession. Like what you’re hearing? There’s been no word on a forthcoming project from T-Pain but, rest assured, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.