What do you call a record that bumps and slaps? If you’re T-Pain, you apparently call it a “Blapper.” On this brand new mixtape single, the Nappy Boy head honcho recruits a few talented connects to help him popularize what may be the most ridiculous-sounding piece of hip-hop slang since Lemme Smang It went viral. If you can appreciate the title’s absurdity, then you’re likely to also crack a smile at Pain’s over-the-top trash-talk: “I keep seein’ n**gas tryin’ to be my duplicates / Runnin’ round like they be the poop and sh*t.” Those who remain unamused, on the other hand, should still enjoy the skillful, tongue-in-cheek rhymes underground faves Mistah F.A.B., Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko deliver over Tha Bizness’ trunk-rattling percussion rhythm. You can expect more bangers, slappers and, yes, blappers on the headliner’s Stoic street album, released Sunday evening and available for free streaming/download in the Booth. Additionally, you can click here to cop Tech’s newly-released E.B.A.H. EP.
Written by richard on 10/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.