What do you call a record that bumps and slaps? If you’re T-Pain, you apparently call it a “Blapper.” On this brand new mixtape single, the Nappy Boy head honcho recruits a few talented connects to help him popularize what may be the most ridiculous-sounding piece of hip-hop slang since Lemme Smang It went viral. If you can appreciate the title’s absurdity, then you’re likely to also crack a smile at Pain’s over-the-top trash-talk: “I keep seein’ n**gas tryin’ to be my duplicates / Runnin’ round like they be the poop and sh*t.” Those who remain unamused, on the other hand, should still enjoy the skillful, tongue-in-cheek rhymes underground faves Mistah F.A.B., Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko deliver over Tha Bizness’ trunk-rattling percussion rhythm. You can expect more bangers, slappers and, yes, blappers on the headliner’s Stoic street album, released Sunday evening and available for free streaming/download in the Booth. Additionally, you can click here to cop Tech’s newly-released E.B.A.H. EP.
Written by richard on 10/1/12
R&B mainstay T-Pain celebrates his birthday with the release of a brand new free album, titled Stoic. Featuring lead single Don't You Quit, Stoic features guest vocals from the likes of Big K.R.I.T., Mistah F.A.B., Tech N9ne...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.