Valentine’s Day may be over, but T-Pain‘s still spreading love the best way he can: through the same whimsical AutoTune stylings that have become his signature. Thankfully, the Nappy Boy CEO took a break from buying ostentatious jewelry and getting Facebook tattoos to link up with Chris Brown for his new single Best Love Song. Producer Young Fyre gives the song a modern power ballad feel with strong guitar riffs underscored by tender piano melodies, quick strings and a healthy dose of hi-hat/hand clap action. We know how T-Pain likes to do things big, so this sound suits him well; just imagine lots of pyrotechnics accompanying this song and I think even Brett Michaels would be proud. Vocally, Chris Brown delivers energetic vocals while T-Pain waxes poetic about showing that special someone the love they deserve. Quite a step forward from professing love to a stripper, but who’s keeping score? No word yet on the release date of RevolveR but this single is sure to capture people’s attention and hopefully build some anticipation in the meantime.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.